- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Sailing 4 days along the Nile River
- See the Temple of Philae and the High Dam at Aswan
- Tour Edfu Temple and Kom Ombo Tempel
- Travel to Luxor, Karnak Complex and Temple of Hatshepsut
- Explore the remains of the Pharos in the Kings Valley
What will be brought?
- You can obtain first-class bus tickets if you book last minute or the train is not open, or you can order a sleeper train at an additional price.
- If you choose the flight option and the flight is not available you will be contacted to discuss the alternatives available
- You have to carry a rain jacket because the air conditioning is central
- You can choose to eat at an extra charge from a fixed menu
Travel through Cario, Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu, and Luxor as you see some of Egypt’s most interesting attractions, such as The Valley of the Kings, Luxor Temple, Colossi of Memnon, and Aswan High Dam. Other highlights include Philae Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, the Temple of Edfu, Temple of Karnak, and Temple of Hatshepsut (Deir el-Bahari).
The ideal choice for families Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Time : 8:00 pm
Cairo Railway StationHead to Cairo railway station to board the overnight train to Aswan.
Time : 5:00 am
Arrival to AswanUpon arrival at Aswan, meet your tour representative at the railway station and begin your journey. Firstly, visit Aswan High Dam then the Philae Temple. Board your Nile cruise where you will be served lunch and afternoon tea. Sail to Kom Ombo and enjoy a dinner and overnight feast onboard.
Time : 8:00 am
Sail to Edfu and LuxorAfter breakfast, visit the Temple of Kom Ombo. Board the sailboat and head to Edfu. After lunch, visit the Temple of Horus and the Cross Esna Lock. Sail to Luxor and spend the night on board with dinner included.
Time : 7:00 am
Visit The West BankEnjoy breakfast on your cruise while crossing the West Bank to tour the Valley of the Kings and dive into the Kings' Tombs, Ramssess III, Ramssess IV & Merneptah Visit the unique temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir el-Bahari. See the Colossi of Memnon. Relax with afternoon tea. Then have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Time : 6:00 am
Visit the East BankBreakfast will be served on board before disembarking the cruise ship. Visit the East Bank of the Nile, the Temple of Karnak, and the Temple of Luxor. At the end of your trip, you will be returned to the railway station to catch the overnight train back to Cairo.
Time : 12:00 pm
Arrive in CairoArrive in Cairo and be dropped off at your accommodation.
- Ticket for a round trip by train from Cairo or Giza train station
- Switch from your Cairo or Giza hotel to Giza railway station
- 5-Night, 6-day deluxe cruise on a full-board meal in Aswan, not including drinks
- Pick-up by train from Aswan station
- Tour guide Egyptologist during your trip from Aswan to Luxor
- All transportation necessary for the sightseeing itinerary
- Lunch at a nearby restaurant in Luxor City last day
- Drop off at Luxor Train Station to return by train to Cairo
- At check-in from Cairo or Giza train station
- Abandoned hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Personnel Expenses
- Entry at any site in Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu, and Luxor (about USD 70 per adult)
- Entering the Tomb of Tutankhamun in Kings Valley
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing