- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Many tourists to Egypt only see the Giza Pyramids, but on this tour, you will discover some of the less-visited pyramids to Saqqara, Dahshur, and Memphis. Stop the hassle of haggling for transportation and profit from the experience of an Egyptologist as you visit Djoser ‘s Pyramid at Saqqara, Dahshur’s Bent Pyramid and Red Pyramid, and Memphis, once the capital of ancient Egypt.
- Explore the Saqqara and Dahshur pyramids with an Egyptologist guide
- Visit the site of Memphis, Egypt’s capital of the Old Kingdom
- Hassle-free pick-up and drop-off from your Cairo or Giza hotel
- Choice of departure times: select the one that fits your schedule.
- You must wear a flat, closed, and comfortable shoes while on this tour
Start by visiting Sakkara and Djoser 's Step Pyramid, which dates back to 2600 BC during the 3rd Dynasty. It is considered the oldest structure in stone and was constructed for King Djoser.
Visit Memphis, which was Old Egypt's first capital city, and see the Ramses II statue at Memphis. You'll see the Red Pyramid and the Dahshur Bent Pyramid on your way to the South.
Drive back to your hotel in comfort. Cairo has so much to see, sound, eat and buy, so let the local operator know if there's something you'd like to add to your itinerary if you have time and want to add more to your itinerary.
- Tour guide
- All transfers by modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sites
- All services charges and taxes
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing