- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Join one of The Ancient World’s Seven Wonders. Learn the history of Giza’s and Sphinx’s The Great Pyramids of Giza as you visit these magnificent structures on your own private tour.
- Learn the origins of Sphinx and Giza Pyramids
- Experience a fast trip by camel around the Great Pyramid
- Get there in a comfortable private, air-conditioned transport
- Not available on wheelchairs
- Many travelers can join in
- This is an activity / private tour. Participate only in your party
Meet your tour guide in the lobby of your hotel and depart for the Giza Plateau in a private, air-conditioned car.
The tour will continue by discovering the oldest of the Ancient World's Seven Wonders. You'll visit the Cheops Pyramid [su_permalink id="2184" title="The Great Pyramids"]The Great Pyramids of Giza[/su_permalink], the world's largest pyramid.
Continue your tour visiting the Chephren and Mykerinos pyramids. Know how these majestic buildings are of architectural importance and fascinating history.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Cairo
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- All taxes and service fees
- Area Ticket of Giza Pyramids
- Short camel ride around the Great Pyramid (at extra cost)
- An optional entrance inside the Pyramids
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing