- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Visit The Egyptian Museum in Cairo, home to over a quarter million objects, including a guide who is an Egyptologist. The guide will show you the museum’s most important collections, including the artifacts uncovered from King Tutankhamen’s grave.
- Discover Egyptian Museum’s treasures with an Egyptology guide
- See the gold and jewels that King Tutankhamen entombed with
- Experience air-conditioned transfers between your hotel and museum
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Pickup from any hotel/hostel (or pretty much any accommodation) in Cairo and/or Giza is available.
- Most travelers can participate This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Add to your stay in Cairo a detailed tour of the Egyptian Museum. You must visit Egypt's most important museum with an Egyptologist as your guide.
You will be picked up at your hotel on this 4-hour tour and moved to [su_permalink id="2184" title="The Egyptian Museum"]The Egyptian Museum[/su_permalink], where your guide will show you highlights of the impressive array of objects from the old, middle, and modern kingdoms.
The museum holds over 250,000 authentic artifacts, including the treasures of Tutankhamen, the most famous Egyptian pharaoh. The gold and jewels on display had been concealed in his grave for more than 3,500 years before it was uncovered during excavations in the 1920s.
You will then be moved back to your hotel at the conclusion of the trip.
- Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fee
- Taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing