Immerse yourself in the bustling Khan Al-Khalili bazaar during an evening tour, which takes you to the commercial hub.
- See a different side to Cairo during a tour of Khan Al-Khalili.
- A cultural experience that’s ideal for first-time visitors.
- Get your bearings among crowds and stalls with a guide.
- Explore in the evening when temperatures are cooler
when temperatures have started to drop for a more comfortable experience. Plus, exploring the bazaar with a guide allows you to overcome the language barrier and avoid feeling overwhelmed among the crowds.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour with a private guide
- Small Bottled water during your tour
- Drink in oriental Cafe (Soft Drinks)
- Shopping In Old Bazar
- Meals or any personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Loose/Light & colorful clothing in Summer Season(Month of May till end of October)
- Walking/Sports Shoes (comfortable walking shoes)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate