- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Get a depth look at Ancient Egypt in The Great Pyramids of Giza, the famed Sphinx, and Sakkara on this full-day trip. It’s not Elvis home but the capital of ancient Egypt that the tour ends in the town of Memphis.
- Go with a qualified Egyptologist on a private full-day tour through the Giza Pyramides, Sphinx and Sakkara.
- Travel to the Great Mummies Hall in the Great Pyramids
- Watch Sakkara Step Pyramid, just 27 km from Cairo
What will be brought?
- Passport or ID card
- Convenient shoes
Before you go, you know
- Private Day Tours are focused on full meals for every person but drinks are not included and require main entrance and dinner fees.
- There is a possibility to visit inside either of the pyramids, but during the booking process it must be added an additional charge
Enter through The Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Memphis and the Sakkara on a full-day tour.
Take a trip to Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinos, the Great Pyramids. The highlight of this region is the Sphinx — the mythical protector with the body of a lion and King Chephren's head. Admire the lovely statue and take your snapshot.
Instead, you can go to Sakkara, which is a journey 27 kilometers from Cairo. The highlight is the Step Pyramid. This segment. It was built for King Zoser and is considered a significant part of the construction of the pyramid.
You're actually going to Memphis over. Not Elvis's house, of course, but Egypt's old capital!
- Expert tour guide (Egyptologist)
- Pick-up and drop off transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottles of water
- Taxes and services
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Main entry fees for Pyramids area, Memphis, and Sakkara
- Personal expenses
- Drink at restaurant
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing