- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Explore the fascinating underwater ecosystem of the Red Sea on this full-day Hurghada voyage. Enjoy snorkeling among natural reefs and stunning corals, before enjoying the spectacular views of the colorful world of fish from a glass-bottomed boat.
- Discover the Red Sea’s exciting and rich underwater world at different snorkeling spots
- Admire the natural reefs, lovely corals and colorful fish that surround Utopia Island
- Experience a relaxing trip on a glass boat
Know before you go
- Please bring the following with you:
- Bath towel
- Experience a captivating taste of snorkeling at the Red Sea. After pick-up from your hotel, you can head to the breathtaking peninsula of Soma Bay, which will be your first snorkeling stop. There's a pier here too, where you're going to continue the boat tour. There are several natural reefs around Utopia Island where snorkeling can be enjoyed. Discover the unique underwater world and marvel at the countless colorful fish and delicate corals.
- You will relax with a tasty lunch on board the boat after a few snorkeling visits, and recharge your batteries. You'll then move to a glass-bottomed boat and spend an unforgettable few hours under your feet admiring the underwater Red Sea environment. You'll have a perfect view of the crystal clear waters surrounding Utopia Island for two hours.
- Transfers from/to your hotel by air-conditioned vehicle
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch on board the boat
- Life jackets
- Snorkeling guide
- Covered areas onboard the boat
- Photo Shooting session available on request at extra charge
- Transfer from (Makadi, Sahl-Hasheesh) Extra charge 5$ per person
- Transfer from (Safaga, El-Gouna) extra charge 10$ per person
- National Park Admission fees $ 3 per person.
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing