Fly with a private guide back to history by visiting the Kings Valley. Check out King Tutankhamun’s final resting spot, old pharaohs and queens, and the well-preserved archeological site of the Deir el-Medina area.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Fly back to history with a private guide, by visiting the Kings Valley. Check out the final resting place of King Tutankhamun, old pharaohs and queens, and the well-preserved archeological site of the Deir el-Medina region.
- Visit the graves and wives of ancient Pharaohs
- See last resting place of King Tutankhamun
- Watch Queen Nefertari’s extravagant tomb
- Learn from an expert private guide the fascinating history of the region
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The day at Luxor starts with your pick-up early. The first stop of the day is the Kings' Valley, where you can discover only the son of Ramesses VI and Queen Isis. Learn from the accession to the throne of Ramesses VI and Ramesses VII's 8-year rule.
Stop at a nearby restaurant for lunch and head to the tomb of Queen Nefertari, the Queens Valley's largest and most famous cemetery. You will marvel at the detailed and well-preserved inscriptions detailing the Queen's life and death, which Ramses the Great extravagantly embellished with.
Drop-offs at hotels are made available at the end of the trip to Luxor.
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Mineral water
- Air-conditioned transportation
- All taxes
- Entrance to the tombs
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing