- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Additional Information
Journey through the desert in Sharm El-Sheikh, the splendid resort town of Egypt, with an exhilarating quad bike ride.
Experience the race over the steep dunes and take in the vibe of either sunrise or sunset in a mind-blowing desert ambiance.
- Explore the desert terrains of Egypt
- Discover the adrenaline race over the vast sands
- Get a splendid sunrise or sunset view
- Enjoy a tea in a traditional Bedouin tent
Traverse into the desert plains near Sharm El-Sheikh where you can experience a quad biking adventure.
Conquer the tallest dunes with an energy-driven quad ride. Take in the spectacular sunrise or sunset sights depending upon the option you choose.
After a safety briefing, hop on a quad bike and feel the thrills as you ride for about 25 minutes to reach the Eco Sound area.
Enjoy a photo stop and check out the eco sound waves.
Next, take a quad bike ride to a traditional Bedouin tent and savor the traditional habak (wild mint) tea as a welcome drink.
Then enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime camel ride with mesmerizing sunrise or sunset views over the vast desert.
Transport by air-conditioned Toyota Hiace/similar type vehicle.
Services of instructors.
One hour quad bike.
Scarves to cover the face during your ride.
Photo stop at the Eco Sound area.
Habak tea at the bedouin tent.
Camel ride (15 minutes).
Any additional service or expense which is not mentioned in the program.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
Prepare for the activity
- Headcover or kipa
- Luggage or large bags
- It is advisable to bring a photo/video camera, sunglasses, sunblock, headrope/towel for this activity.
- Sunrise and sunset can be seen based on the weather conditions and the time selected, 3:30 AM for sunrise and 5:00 PM for sunset.
- Children below 16 years need to be accompanied by an adult.
Pregnant women and anyone with back or neck pain, heart problems or other serious medical complaints are not allowed to participate.
- All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour.
Please provide the full names of everyone in your group, and the hotel room numbers if you have them.