- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Move up Mount Sinai, and marvel at the summit’s stunning sunrise. Stroll through manuscripts at the Monastery of St Catherine.
- Spend some time at the Monastery of St. Catherine, finding its ancient treasures
- Go up to Mount Sinai, where God told Moses about the Ten Commandments
- Explore the church in the 6th century next to the burning bush
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Please bring a jacket, comfortable trekking shoes, warm clothes, original passports, and breakfast box from your hotel
- The breakfast box must be pre-ordered from the hotel and collected before the tour starts
- The camel trek is only available for the beginning of the trek to the 750 steps, then you must climb the steps and do the entire return trek on foot.
- The local partner does not recommend the camel trek.
- The tour duration will be 16-17 hours including pick up and drop off at Sharm El Sheikh
- Bring a Jacket.
Between 8:00 pm and 9:00 pm, you will be picked up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh District. You'll then fly about 4 hours in an air-conditioned car to reach Moses Peak. Upon arrival at Mount Sinai, you will begin your trekking tour to the holy place where the 10 commandments were received by the Prophet Moses. Climbing up 750 steps to 2,285 feet, strolling through the night (approx 2-3 hours depending on the customers).
- Pickup and drop-off from the hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
- Transfer by clean and air-conditioned vehicle
- Water and soft drinks
- Extra drinks
- Personal expenses
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing